- Manicure paddle (pusher beveled + ring) .
- The working part “pusher beveled” is used for lifting and pushing back the rough and strongly adhering cuticle, clearing the free edge of the nail, removing the gel-lacquer runs.
- The “metallic orange stick” shape.
- Working part “ring” for safe removal of cuticles from the nail surface.
- Professional manual sharpening.
- Knurled knob for improved grip in the hand.
- Extra corrosion resistance due to sharpening with GOI paste.
- High-alloy stainless steel.
- Resistant to sterilization in autoclave and dry oven.
- Suitable for disinfection by special agents.
- Recommended for manicures
Manicure pusher EXPERT 51 TYPE 2 (slanted pusher and loop pusher)